There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

The power of Pay It Foward in real time:
I just went up to the shop to buy some tonic water for myself and an older lady in front of me was short a bit of change for her purchase, I happily dug my change out of my purse and told her to take as much as she needed. She smiled sweetly took a few coins and thanked me 3 seperate times for the assistance.
Later as I was putting my bags in the car another older lady approached me and asked if she could take my cart in for me, I smiled sweetly and thanked her for the help. She smiled back and told me it was no problem at all. Little things like this move me. I can't help but have a huge grin on my face. 🀍

Love doing little things like this. My favorite way is grocery shopping...when I am checking out I get cash back then stealthily tell the cashier to just put it towards the next person's grocery bill. The clerk is always surprised and smiles. :) I keep it anonymous and always hurry out of the store so I never get the reaction of the recipient. Sometimes I'll get a certain vibe about the person next in line and leave a bit more. 😊

A few weeks ago it was a tight week for us but I still did it. Sure enough, later that day our neighbors ask us to join them for dinner, and they picked up the tab.

Kindness ripples. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸ™πŸ˜

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

❀️"Kindness ripples"