There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

The power of Pay It Foward in real time:
I just went up to the shop to buy some tonic water for myself and an older lady in front of me was short a bit of change for her purchase, I happily dug my change out of my purse and told her to take as much as she needed. She smiled sweetly took a few coins and thanked me 3 seperate times for the assistance.
Later as I was putting my bags in the car another older lady approached me and asked if she could take my cart in for me, I smiled sweetly and thanked her for the help. She smiled back and told me it was no problem at all. Little things like this move me. I can't help but have a huge grin on my face. 🤍

The “little” things are so often over looked, which in fact may actually be a big thing to someone else. Kindness costs nothing but can pay big rewards, ie a smile, a slight nod, a spring to someones step.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Trinkie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trinkie Trinkie, click on at the bottom under it