You won't see this on your TV set.
Every coin has two sides.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ•ŠπŸ’–

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸ™πŸ˜

(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Look at how tight they hold the Children. Ukrainian NAZI's are doing the most horrible crimes against Children and Women. The News hasn't said a thing of course.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Yes, I saw that also. And the Russian says they will stay away from the children.

Kazarian mafia does not care about children's safety, that is for sure.

(1) Show this thread

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

love seeing this. Thank you for sharing what some of us have been hearing!
Once again, when the shouts are loud, fast, and constant, you can bet there is 'more to the story'.
May peace prevail, even in our days!
#GodWins

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Thank you, bless you, for sharing this clip.

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Propaganda comes from both sides. Keep an open mind and let’s see what happens. Truth must come out at some point.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Indeed.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

This is refreshing to see & hear
Kind of needed that, thanks

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Look at anon Mr. Deeds ... he posting tons of this info

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Matthew 18:20 β€œFor where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”

WOW! That brought a tear to my eye.

Ukrainians are naturally fearful and to get Russian soldiers explaining the .t.r.u.t.h. is exactly what God has in mind for everyone.

NO FEAR. Love.

God is good.

In response Dottie French to her Publication

100 percent

Too bad this is not on mainstream media to balance the propaganda

(1) Show this thread