God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Only people mentioned by @perriccie in this post can reply

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

Exactly! 😊 I have a neighbor who loves jalapenos, last summer I surprised him with a bag of about 100 of them and it made him so happy! I started planting fruit trees outside our property fence line too..."if you're hungry, pick what you need."

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

😃...🌳🌱🌿🍃🍎🍋🍒🍊🍐...👏😋=☺️

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Recently St. Francis of Assisi's exhortation,
to "Preach the Gospel ALWAYS: use words when necessary." has been coming⬆️ as "commentary" when kindness is welcomed, but "too many" words just now are NOT.

If you youngsters have never seen "Amadeus", put it on your "worth it" list, as well as "Dr. Zhivago", also "And the Band Played On".
"Amadeus" is the narrated "confession" of a "Deep State" life time appointee to the Court of Austrian Emperor wrt how child prodigy MOZART "wrecked" his life, & v.v. (1984. F.M.Abraham won Oscar as Salieri.

"Dr.Z." (1965, swept the Oscars.) Gorgeous, unforgetable film covering time of Russian revolution, based on B.Pasternak's novel. He WAS a physician during that era. Soviets BANNED his much❤️'d & acclaimed book.

"& the Band Played On" (c.1970's) compelling film fr.book of the same name, wrt HIV 1st ID'd as a communicable disease, how a BUREAUCRATIC potentate (parallels our era of COVID) needlessly➡️xs ☠️s
d/t DEFECTIVE ETHICS.

(2) Show this thread