God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

πŸ™This is what needs to be A New Normal everywhere possible πŸ˜‹

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @sKy3s1119 in this post can reply

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

It's written in the Book of Revelation that this will be a fact in during the millennial reign. I can't wait! No one will lay on their backsides to exist from the hard work of another. All will plant and work their own gardens. God has a Plan for the Ages.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

πŸ˜ƒ yes yes yes pleeease... πŸ™ let it be so. Hard purposeful + rewarding work is not like 'other' work, it's pleasurable and can be very, tasty also😁.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I imagine:

If neighbors confer, all around the World...
which, isn't that big, BTW...
there would be a smaller need for $money$~at least for food. Initial investment$ and start-up costs, routine maintenance.

Huh. Respect given from each perspective.

Would EVERYONE be ready for complete harmony in our food sources?
We need some work, here.🧐

What a dream! πŸ‘πŸ₯‘πŸ₯¦πŸ₯•πŸ‡πŸ“πŸ’πŸŽπŸ‹

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I like to dream, I dream big (and why not?!) because maybe... it might just serve as a 'seed' 🌱 for manifestation...😁☺️🌳

(1) Show this thread

except now i am on the carnivore diet!

In response Bald Eagle to his Publication

😞!

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Love this! If we fully leverage God’s design, nobody goes hungry, nobody suffers.

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Exactly! πŸ˜Šβœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

πŸ‘I totally Agree... and it IS sooo very doable ... if ... we were all willing to offer and share whatever our personal capabilities/knowledge holds, that'll help to build much needed Cooperative Neighborhoods. I know next to nothing about gardening but I would be more then willing πŸ™ to help another in their garden☺️

(2) Show this thread

Love it! ❀️