Ive been told many thing though the years, like i need professional help, Im brainwashed, Q is propaganda and i need to get a life…. im crazy, etc etc…. and I could give 2 shits what anyome thinks anymore… never really have.

I am a truth seeker, wiser than most, and its because I want my children and every child to have a childhood like mine, better than mine.

I want them to have True Freedom in their future… a future built on family values, faith, truth, and freedom without being posioned, indoctrinated, traumatized, and medicated!!

LEAVE OUR KIDS ALONE!!

this HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN…

Only people mentioned by @Apryllin in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Fight to the Death for Life

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Amen.

1. You are not alone - you have all us here.
2. You are one of the few same people in the insane assylum that is our world (but not for much longer).

God please bless and protect the children, and make invincible those working hard to rescue them.

God bless you patriot!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

You are never alone . . . we all have the same experiences. It is OK when our focus is on the Lord.

Midwestern Union Carpenter. 💯% American. Proudly banned from Twitter the same time as my President. Ready for justice to be served

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Beautifully said and we are blessed you are here. Your words are also why I am here. I want so much better for our children. They all deserve it. We cannot fail them. You are a great mom and a beautiful Christian.