Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

That's exactly how the skies in Central PA look. They are shooting all different directions.

In response Kay Smith to her Publication

im in Pittsburgh -Gibsonia

3 images from when i left work. there were at least 20 in the sky but i was driving and couldnt film. all forming some weird looking cloud around the sun that had a rainbow ring around it

Only people mentioned by @littlemsssunshine in this post can reply

same Type Cloud Here

It appears Like Its Obfuscation of The Sun
But I Have No Clue … i Had Six people Here at 4:00 pm .. I Starred into Sun as They glanced & Had to look away… The only insight I Have is .. The miracle of Sun. it occured oct 2019- I Can Stare into Sun - i see It Spin, Blink Rainbows , Brilliant Colors Etc.. But No Other Insight Re: Chem trails
The Miracle of the Sun (Portuguese: Milagre do Sol), also known as the Miracle of Fátima, is a series of events reported to have occurred miraculously on 13 October 1917, attended by a large crowd who had gathered in Fátima, Portugal, in response to a prophecy made by three shepherd children, Lúcia Santos and Francisco and Jacinta Marto. The prophecy was that the Virgin Mary

i agree! I ended up taking a drive to the top of the mountain. this is the aftermath. these definitely arent natural clouds.

(1) Show this thread