Not sQQn Enough Luciferian Globalist
Pedovores and Pedophiles on DECK ~One~

Only people mentioned by @jtwightman in this post can reply

Grateful for Trump and his wonderful family! Thanking God for all our blessings! Not sure if I'm Rep. or Patriot? Just here 4 Trump!

In response Jack Wightman to his Publication

Isn't hanging to nice. Once they answer to God for their crimes then true Justice

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

America is going to demand public executions.

doent look real

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Rhonda Haywood to her Publication

🧐Think like a Carpenter measure twice and cut once. Taking things at face value is not critical thinking = Most say mainstream media is controlled fake news, agreed, however putting your own hollyweird type of spin on every post regardless if its A-Q IS NOT INDEPENDENT THINKING rather controlled/guided "Illusion of non-bios journalism"? = +Ammo for the enemy to showcase as Conspiracy Theory at best? 😵#becarefulwhoyoufollow https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-optical-illusions

(1) Show this thread

Hang them all........
They f'd with my family long enough....I have no problem pulling the trigger....and I am pretty mellow...

Is it sick to think of this as making a Birthday today great?
Anyone have any other great breaking news???

When was this picture taken?

Mom, Patriot, Christian, abstract artist and truth seeker. Love my country and I love our POTUS. CA Native... CALIFORNIA is RED!!

is that a real photo from DC?

God Fearing, Trump loving, Constitution Following, Proud Father of Two Awesome Kids, Who Will Die For His Country!!!

Man I hope we get to watch them swing.