Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

I still think Tulsi is black hat and is setting the scene for a FF. Cabal will claim that Russia, in their invasion, damaged the containment of one of the labs and a disease will spread.

I also find it likely that Russia cleaned all these labs days before the invasion/liberation.

All these politicians who the public will blame are premeditated, intentional sacrifices by the Cabal (unbeknownst by the politicians who thought they were earning a seat at the table) to keep normies chasing wind and thinking they've captured the criminals. They are just puppets.

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

In response Water Mark to his Publication

I agree with you completely She is in my state and is known as a phony. Sheโ€™s hard left, WEF, CFR, has worked in Ukraine with the neo nazi boys, not a white hat at all. She might be singing for her supper.

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Sound slike he is issuing a threat to Tulsi, is he planning something to the people??? Anyways, he is No Name Two and Snowflake Mittens

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

๐Ÿ‘

(1) Show this thread

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

(1) Show this thread

"Seek wisdom, not knowledge, knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future." - Proud California Trump supporter ... ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA ๐ŸŠ

Look at Pierre. Look at Pierre Panic. Look at Pierre parroting false DS disinformation... Poor Pierre

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

(1) Show this thread

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

what about the ones you've told? what about the $ you've funded & funnelled through Ukraine to help the nazi & corrupt regime trafficking children & drugs?

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ How would her "lies" cost lives?