Only people mentioned by @FreeMusicJukebox in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

In response Free Music to his Publication

This vaccine should be stopped it's criminal to let people get vaccinated. Here in Quebec they say the vaccine is 90% effective Our government has shares in pharmaceutical companies

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

because they don't understand it.

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

Maybe so, but most of the people voted for Trump, so there is an update due on this information ;)

In response Julia Bradley to her Publication

Trump 2.0 awaits.

(1) Show this thread

This is what is so sad to me! People continue to want to listen to Fauci because he brings a message of No Hope in fighting Covid! They would rather hear a message of gloom and despair rather than Trump's optimism of We're gonna get back to normal!

In response Jim Bob to his Publication

What I have learned over the last 12 months is that the average joe is a broken soul and has given up. They just want to be left alone. They must realise that they will never be left alone until they demand it. Nothing is ever given for free.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I no longer know what to say to the sheep I tried to wake. Your right they dont want to hear it

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

They made a choice let them see what that means.

(1) Show this thread

I am a proud mother of 2, wife of an honest God seeking man, employee of 30 years and I fell head over heels for my Potus ~ DJT !

they will get plum mad if you try telling the truth. look what they've done to Lin. smh

In response Lucy Bryan to her Publication

Kharmer comes for the ignorant.

(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Yes... that is the truth.. Sad

Married Mom of 5 and Grandma of 2 | Retired Technical Writer | Home Business Coach | Internet Entrepreneur | Mentor #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Isn't that the Truth!