Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

WWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Kicked off twitter in the purge๐Ÿ˜ Love to all patriots and the blind!

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

i bought from money metals last night. they still had 18 10 oz bars when i left

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

I'm thinking they're gonna make it illegal to buy silver by the end of this week if not sooner?! So if we're gonna do it, we better do it ASAP...๐Ÿค”

WWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ‘ŠโœจMAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump is still my President ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโœจโœจ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅAmerica First- great twitter purge 7 X

done did it last night ! being em down

hard to find silver to buy.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

I bought some 1964 silver Kennedy dollars today. You'll actually own silver you can touch. Plus you have a reminder of our beloved JFK. And it's real Purdy! Look up coin dealers you'd be surprised how many you have that are not that far from you. Check their business rating. Have fun

Don't tell me what to do!

I bought 17 oz. in the last 2 days... ๐Ÿ˜‰

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

This is something to consider. Food for thought. I heard that this was a trap to buy silver. It was to take people off focus of purchasing Gamestop shares. Remember it is about good vs evil. Back & forth. Tug of war. Something to ponder, u decide.

Child of God. Love life and want to be a light for Jesus. Truth matters. Hope Faith Love.

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

any thoughts on this???

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

Its not much but its a start.

Proud American, Father, Business owner!!! LOVE MAGA

15 ounces bought

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana bought this morning. I bouught 5 as I heard yesterday we needed to by 4ozs.
Who else is stepping up. I can buy 5 more.

โ˜‘๏ธ

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I bought mine from JM bullion...they said there is a 5-10 day delay from the time your payment clears. I guess they are still taking orders.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

I was on their website about two hours ago everything is sold out. I'll keep looking and report back have fun

(1) Show this thread

This is all for the children ... Now letโ€™s do this !!!

Bought 10 ounces last night ... I love that we are doing our part to fight this fight ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰

Bought mine! Lets WWG1WGA these monsters down!

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! ๐Ÿ™„ Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. ๐Ÿ˜นโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Online silver dealers have no inventory. Wiped out! Try local coin shops and pawn shops.

55 yr old grandma. Patriot Trump is my president. Q follower. ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ grandkids call me BEGA.

Where please i have been looking. Everywhere says not taking orders

In response Lisa Fra to her Publication

scottsdalemint.com had availability this morning.

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

In response Lisa Fra to her Publication

@Scottsdalemint can help you!

(3) Show this thread

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

๐Ÿ˜ŽDid it Friday!

done it yesterday! XRP TODAY!

๐Ÿ‘‰ find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

LOL this!!!!!!