Been working on something amazing that’s going to benefit humanity. I feel it. As long as [they] don’t try and stop it.

Sorry I haven’t posted much lately.

I’m WIDE AWAKE thanks to a super nice cat nap today, combined with some caffeine this evening and daylight savings. 🤣

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I used to be on Twitter, got banned, never went back after a second ban. You had a message with a preview of a movie/video you were making about President John F Kennedy, it was beautiful, about the water, the sea & our relationship to it with him speaking. I never saw the video, did you make it? I hope so, it looked so good❤️💥🙏🏼

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I can't wait to see what you are working on. I've been doing the same. I invested in violet light therapy. I'm willing to use it on anyone willing to try and believe. Totally natural using numerous botanicals.

TwinlessTwin Patriot #WWG1WGA #WINNING

Are you only on Annonup ?
Do you have a Telegram account ?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

heres a cat poster for the desk☺

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😇🙏❤️👍

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

need some help?

keeper of the shop. based anon. retailer of luxury cardboard. salty army. light worker. red pill dealer. question everything. love wins. Q

I feel like you gotta step back and take breaks from time to time. It's good to recharge while you just stay off of all the social media.

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

Following...

🤨🤔

Can’t wait to see the humanity project 💕

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Drinking a coffee right now!