I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

'...And Shall Suffer Death.'

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

He had alot of [brainwashed] people fooled. I think the truth about him and Michael will shake these people to their core.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

My one brother was one, said he read his book & he seems like a nice guy. What happened to vetting them? I hope & pray that the real truth comes out because I'm tired of being called nuts

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

The day he "emerged on the national scene" and spoke at the DNC, the NEXT day people in our office were asking me if I thought he was going to be the next President!! I politely told them we would have to wait and see.

I realized if people were ALREADY asking that question, then the subliminal programming must have been running, unbeknownst to us! I was thinking it might be through Facebook possibly, and then I realized, the television show "24" (which I loved!) was probably a 'soft' intro to the concept. President David Palmer (Dennis Haysbert) was brilliant likeable, reasonable, measured, compassionate person, who REALLY loved and cared about the country! But alas, we did NOT get THAT guy! We have not had one like "Palmer" for decades!

And then there was the person DJT who pulled us back from the brink!

(2) Show this thread