There is no better time than the present to thank God for all You have, no matter how much or how little it is all by His hand that You have received it.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

💞Gratitude every day for all the blessings we have received from God Almighty in Christ Jesus! 💞

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Amen!!! God is so very Good to us all!

(1) Show this thread

thank you God! praise be to Jesus!

thank you God! praise be to Jesus!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication

Amen, Praise be to Jesus Whom our Father sent, and as Jesus says all is to Glory the Father, which we do by Loving His Son. 🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

AMEN THANK YOU GOD FOR EVERYTHING ALL OUR BIGGEST AND LITTLEST BLESSINGS EVERYDAY WE LOVE YOU WORSHIP YOU AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORD TO US IN JESUS NAME AMEN

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Amen, Thank You God for Everything!!!! I am so very Grateful.
🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

😊🙏🤍

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread