Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Patriot. Digital Soldier. Transparency breeds Trust. Trust unites People. Where We Go 1 We Go All.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Planning a party and inviting family, friends, church members, neighbors and co-workers. Will be serving Red Pills as we watch EAS

Nothing can stop what's coming. Prepare for the great reset. Take a deep breath, relax and enjoy the show.

Nothing can stop what's coming. Prepare for the great reset. Take a deep breath, relax and enjoy the show.

πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ sending everyone loving vibes, we will all be united in our hearts an minds like a real signal of GodWins felt through all dimensions we VIBE!!!

Chants.....blackout!!!

Patriot,wife,mom & grandma.I LOVE our Country and will fight to keep it free βœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response General Khaos to his Publication

really?-think about those who have no clue-think about those who do -but don't have the resourses-I pray for the least invastive (I know that spelling is wrongπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ)--there are truly anons and others who are scared

(1) Show this thread