Screw Twatter, screw Facebook WWG1WGA IN IT TO WIN IT

these people are sick

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Ben Sprankle to his Publication

this is unbelievably painful to watch. I hope they are being rescued? I am a bit confused.

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

8,000,000 children trafficked worldwide. This far just under 200,000 children have been rescued from tunnels under NYC and Los Angeles. the children need us!

Patriot 🇺🇸 who believes that the only way out is through it 🙏 Stay atrong and united 💪

200,000 rescued yet I've never seen even one parent come forward and make any kind of video about how wonderful it is that they were found? where are all these kids? where are their parents? where are all the people who should be celebrating this?

would there be if these kids are being "manufactured"?

In response Bits and Pieces to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bsprank in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 who believes that the only way out is through it 🙏 Stay atrong and united 💪

probably not, but what are they doing with them? feeding them into the corrupt foster system? Handing them back to the vile people who perpetuated this? just curious if anyone has heard of any reputable orginazations that are actually helping kids? i live in the midwest and have looked and dug far and wide. nothing but crickets. Called the number I found in a bathroom for victims of trafficking and honestly believe it lead to the "bad guys" this swamp is so deep with so few people can truly trust. we the people need to ask questions at our local levels.

In response Bits and Pieces to her Publication
(1) Show this thread