Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

vibes

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA πŸ’« Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come πŸ™

We live(d) a fake life πŸ₯Ί

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA πŸ’« Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come πŸ™

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Saw this movie in the theater when it came out. During bill clinton's second term. Realized then how much was fake that we were being told. Never dreamed of how much is really fake.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Drop the Dead Donkey - 1989 - 1991 BBC TV series.

Have been feeling like I'm watching another episide - set in Ukraine...

https://youtu.be/9hL_DyvEV84

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

books, painting, walks in nature

Having this wag the dog feeling for allready 4 years? Everytime I was watching the MSM.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Wag the Dog is slapstick Kubrick. All in the name of preserving political infrastructure and the hidden hand of power. We have produced Wag the doG, a Biblical drama to be televised on all dimensional channels soon, very soon.

J - are you going to post this on twitter?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Will doπŸ‘

(1) Show this thread

GEEORGENEWS told us ;)

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Yep, I remember.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

TS 14:01

D5.

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USAβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Evil πŸ‘Ώ

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Exactly! Just three words: Wag The Dog