Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

this idiot is a DS puppet. Fooked

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

🤬 No deals Trevor you piece of garbage....

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Is it just me or is he the black twin of Dan Bongino? 🤷🏼‍♀️

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

No Fooking Deals 0.0

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

they get no headstone either

(1) Show this thread

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

What an @ss. Trying to play both sides. Ineffective joker.

VK VIBES . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅✨

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Q 1216
20-Apr-2018 11:48:30 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
8ch/qresearch
>>1124637
>>1124578
>>1124578
>>1124578

Is@Snowden talking about us?

The world is watching.
Q

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

DEEP FAKE ?!? 🤔

that last parts voice was DEFINITELY THE GUY THAT DOES TRUMP ON TICTOC & DJT loves him!

It WAS NOT this T. Noah ... imho.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Traitor Trevor and Trudeau stole $50 mil from Canadian taxpayers in the name of "charity". Payback time Trev. #timber

too late :)

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

We reap what we sow aka Karma.

LEO Wife and Mom of 3 strong, conservative young ladies. Patriot for life.

I think the same thing every time I hear Bill Maher speak these days.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Nope, you ain’t getting out of it.

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Black clothing is ubiquitous....literally all over the world on politicians, media, celebs, medical people etc. I've always taken as white hat controlled...anyone know more?

Q
+
++
+++

the full force of Q is uopn the earth

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Hilarious!
And truth at the same time!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

White Hats using deep fakes or are they forcing the actual traitors to speak the truth?

Ok, so this motherfucker can be funny when he memes right. Right.

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

it's how they (msm ds et. al.)
spell the word
P A N I C
oh so Glorious to see them squirm....
seat getting warm there?

I am a patriot that hates what has become of my country!

WOW, another dirt bag waking up!!!!

He´s evil.

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

😂😂😂

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

love it 🤣😂[ they] all know but PRIDE IS [there] ignorance now the ds is a different story [they ] have there own agenda .

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

NO ESCAPE.
NO DEALS.

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Counter-narrative went out @ 4am to MSM contractors [like clockwork].
Russian bots.
These people are REALLY REALLY STUPID.
Desperation.
Fear.
When does a bird sing?
NOBODY is safe.
NO DEALS.
MSM contractors#Goodbye#
Fight, Fight, Fight.
Q

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

too little too late
see ya' - wouldn't want to be ya'

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

We have looooooong memories!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,looks by his hair that doesnt look like his style, that he has to say that 🍿
He might be wearing Orange the rest of the day n nights

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I saw a commercial with him advertising his show and he was dangling a piece of raw meat. it was thinly sliced and it seems like he was putting it in our faces. Anyone remember this?