I send my apologies to all for not being on for several months. I have had 2 family members pass away from the jab. My Father in law, and just 2 weeks ago one of my Brothers who was only 2 and a half years older than myself. Both were in other States than us, and we are still trying to settle, and sell my Father in law's home, cars, and other items, besides taking care of a couple ins things. The very hard one, was my Brother, bc his wife passed about 2 years before, and they only had one child, now a adult, but so messed up in his head. All of this besides everything all of us have to deal with.

Only people mentioned by @KMRA777 in this post can reply

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

In response KMRA 777 to her Publication

So sorry for all the pain you two are having to deal with.. sending love your way.

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

So sorry for all the pain you two are having to deal with.. sending love your way.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I am so sorry! This has been a hard time for you! God bless you and your family. ❤️

❤️🙏❤️

R=Reagan twit purged 1/8/21 Retired from ER ATL Ga USA, WWG1WGA Christian, Family, Patriot, Seeker of Truth, IFB, on GAB, GETTR, Rightonly

In response Linda Moore to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

so sorry for your loss - God Bless

For the love of God, Country and President Trump

im so sorry 😢

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

Condolences for your lost family members. How many people are suffering now because of the havoc of this bioweapon vaxx? And the losses are like pebbles in a lake with ever-widening circles engulfing others. Like the orphaned man left without anyone to turn to for guidance and support. So many tragedies and so unnecessary. Big Pharma, the corrupt politicians, the dumb doctors and the prostitute media -- we have been savagely treated and we must be vigilant and take our stands when we can.

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Sorry to hear this. I just lost my wife to a corrupt hospital 1/27/22. I know how you must feel. I too am messed up now.

So sorry to hear. Praying the angels bring peace to your situation soon.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

im sorry to hear this patriot my condolences...one day at a time 🙏🙏🇨🇦

💖We are all God’s children.💖

I feel for you friend. This ongoing calamity is a terrible crisis for families. I pray God grants you peace.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

So sorry for your losses.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Thats awful ! 🙏🙏🙏