#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Caroline Kennedy / The Sum Of All Fears / True Prophet / Year Of The DRAGON / God Loves Cannabis / Homeopathy / Americas Got Talent Q / Understand Math / I Am Your Teacher / The Holy Ghost / Thief In The Night / Year Of The Tiger / Great Solar Flash / Qanon Army / George S Patton
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Annual+Fit+Test
162-261
972-279
712-217
TS 15:30

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

The Assassination of US General George Patton
The murder of Gen. George Patton is known for a fact, that an agent of the well-known NAZI OSS (Office of Strategic Services), an American Military Spy named Douglas Bazata, A Jew of Lebanese origin, announced it in front of 450 invited guests, nearly all high-ranking ex-members of the NAZI OSS at the Hilton Hotel in Washington, DC the 25th of September, 1979.

Douglas Bazata stated, word-for-word: "For diverse political reasons, many extremely high-ranking persons hated Patton. I know who killed him, because I am the one who was hired to do it. Ten thousand dollars. General William J. 'Wild Bill' Donovan himself, director Of O.S.S, entrusted me with the mission. I set up the 'accident.' Since he didn't die in the accident, he was kept in isolation in the hospital, where he was killed with a cyanide injection."

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only people mentioned by @RocknrollShaman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Catarina Nada, click on at the bottom under it