Ultimately, The Great Awakening must constist of complete transparency and full disclosure of 1871, Fed Reserve Act of 1913, Project Paperclip, Operation Mockingbird and The FF on 9/11 for starters, or there there can be no "Great Awakening." ALL MUST BE DISCLOSED

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg in this post can reply

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

I’m all for the nuts & bolts and history vaults of relearning/reteaching with my family - in fact I can’t wait to dig theough it all again with sympathetic ears next round - BUT until I can get just one of them to believe their 3x Pfizer was a bad idea, i’m having a hard time holding the door open much longer. When will MSM fall? I’ve used up all my tokens and smoke signals.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

All will not be revealed.
Only what is required for the people to wake up.
Q is playing the long Game....

The choice to know is hopefully referring to those who wish to know more can.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Those must be revealed and much more or the Great Awamening is notbing more than waking up crom a nightmare to go use the bathroom and then going back to bed only to pick the nightmare back up. The DS plays the long game. The object is to wake people up and never go back. There is no Great Awakening without actually understanding the truth of the treason and Crimes against humanity for decades and centuries. Its why we are where we are. Only KNOWING the truth can set you free.

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Reveal all Truth & Expose all evil/deception!