#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Maybe some Elon Musk saving the stranded astronaut on the space station live feed.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Still cant get past Elon Musk and hos "woman" naming the son X Æ A-12, which they pronounce “X A.I. Archangel,” or X for short
and...
to top it off they just had a girl through a surrogate that they named Exa Dark Sideræl that they nicknamed "Y" for short.👀

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

I saw that the other day and wasn't sure what to make of the name. What did you make of it? Now we see the Y symbol for attached. Does it stand for that and attached to what?

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Well, I see in the middle of the little girls name - dark side.
there is also an Exadark Siderael cryptocurrency.
The Y could be a joke like x, y and z maybe.. But we also know what the "Y" stands for from Q which is the luciferian elites.
3 pics

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Date deployed 3/11/22 .
Exa Dark Side?
You have gotta be kidding me? Thats as bad as the rich guy from Houston called Hogg, he named his daughter Ima Hogg😳
Is this just comms to get out of BTC and to use the new Dark side crypto?
Is there even a daughter?🤯

The baby (if one exists) was from a surrogate.. for imo obvious reasons.

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JudyAnon777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Judy 777, click on at the bottom under it