Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

These creatures 🐍 are sick. Looks like they both have been replaced…. demonic IMO, Pray for the babies🙏🏼❤️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

how very sir francis bacon of them

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Vk following 1031
Q post 131

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: ln25Q56n No. 148871375
POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.
Q

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Had a dream about it right before it was annouced to tbr world 😎

(1) Show this thread

SORRY looks like people I would ban if I were bartending at a honky tonk, I would just be like nope, ya'll git.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

😂❤,but i still believe one has to really play a part if infiltration is to worQ

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I thought they just had baby "Y"
same time the Japanese " Killing Stone" broke open for the first time in 1000 years letting out the 9 tailed fox?
I think Elon is sitting this one out VK

😎☀️🍿✨

The name of the child depends obviously of what fake news paper you read or............they changed their mind..................or these people are sick....................or good actors........................or the whole world is sick. You chose.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

XRP XRP

Only followers of this user (@QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Black hat...gray hat....white hat with a twist? As the Anons Goes....what a crazy few years these have been....more plot twist over and over. Still feel like i am with C.S. Lewis in the Narnia books....you have to ultimately search for the truth...but ultimately...YOU HAVE FAITH IN GOD!

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

Heard in an article The baby was going to be named Y. I wonder if it will stand for Ythefooke? Hey, name your child what you want as long as you can afford body guards for the kids lifetime

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

😂 You do too know if it's true.
This is actually more believable than the truth.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

did the apl go down or up

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

up 😎

(1) Show this thread

Awwww Baby R . 💙💙💙

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

Y

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I believe her name is shortened to Y.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Like Y would you have an upside down criss on your wrist and Y are you carrying a sword.
I might also ask Y is they called Y when they name is Exa.
Excuse the grammar, these pronouns give he a headache.

(1) Show this thread

Plot twist you didn't see coming... their narratives are getting crazier and crazier!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

The only image Nana that flows into my mind when her name comes up was the pic of her several months pregnant with a pentagram either inked or tattooed on her baby belly.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

yes and it´s obviously not enough to wake the last ones !! I don´t know how crazy it has to be to wake them up.

(2) Show this thread

substitute grimes?

ears seem longer,
chin pointier in pic below

both gone & replaced ?

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

ok this is weird...just opened twatter and this was in the trending side bar for me...of all people....

Does this count as more entertaining propaganda for you@vincentkennedy ?🤣

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

WEIRD!

Yesterday I read that she disclosed that she delivered a girl and that they named the baby "Y"

P for what planet are your parents from?🤤

THAT’S A SHIM ON THE RIGHT SIDE, A MAN❗️🧐the eyes, mouth, shoulders, jaw and the way its leaning on Musk🧐

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response chore Toke to her Publication

XRP 😂😂
perhaps thats why they needed a surrogate 😂
Also yesterday the new daughter was apparently called Y , but I suppose its all just an alphabet soup 🤗

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I saw this and thought the same!

would that make it

PRYX 'r' us ?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

The child was born Dec 2021 via surrogate.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Elon has 8 children😲 his current wife looks like a teen in her super odd music videos. He definitely has an odd taste in females. https://youtu.be/1FH-q0I1fJY