I sure hope everyone in that UN meeting today go back to their Hotel Rooms and Watch the Youtube video of it and read the comments

That was the most fun I have had since being thrown off of twitter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CdY7t5VKIY

United Nations - LIVE - YouTube

UNTV Live Schedule - 11 March 2022 (EST)10:00General Assembly/Trusteeship Council:Report ofthe Secretary-General entitled “Our Common Agenda":-5th thematic ...

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

🍿I was literally eating popcorn for breakfast with my coffee while watching. so entertaining.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

😂

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I give YouTube and the UN some credit for keeping that chat enabled.
Everything they push is a lie and the people finally know it.

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wish I had a nickle for every time the word liar showed up in the comments.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The woman representing the USA embarrassed herself and our Great Country.
It reminded me of when Colin Powell went to the UN and knowingly lied his ass off about WMDs in Iraq.
Knowingly...

(5) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

It was hilarious!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

😂 right on Tim ! God Bless man

(1) Show this thread

i was rolling my eyes at the sheeple that believe the lies still