#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Morning Patriots.

All eyes on UN Today.

#OperationBarbarossa

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

MSM must fall for message to get to the people. Otherwise we all will always be spinning. I am expecting something that will help kick it off.

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Sounds like some “NRG” from the stars will effect things on our “Plan-It” soon...🤔☺️🙏🏽💗

Sounds like some “NRG” from the stars will effect things on our “Plan-It” soon...🤔☺️🙏🏽💗

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

So I don't suppose you know anything VK about the new IG and podcasts being started by this 'parody' Durham account.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Some big event, that even MSM couldn't ignore. I wonder what. Thought it would be connected with Biolabs discovery, let's see what happens. Need something that unites most of the people.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Lots and Lots and Lots
of
FUNERALS.
oh, and $13 gas

(1) Show this thread

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

the first arrest? hmmm

This is true. I'm just not sure how you can make it happen 'organically'.

A few public arrests would be splendid…

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Yes, that "Somthing" has been a long time a comin, it will be very helpful. so ready to move on .

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

(...) thousands

(1) Show this thread

if you are expecting space force or secret space force to change something, they can't...check where is space force general hyten, check where is donnie( not body double you guys are using)...colony boys are hard at work removing black sun operatives

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am in full agreement,

today is a wonderful 123

I am hoping that this happens soon, we all need every Main stream Media to be removed urgently across the world. It will be the only thing to open the eye's of the sleepers once and for all.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

#truth ???

Years ago there was a brave man in NL who would overtake the daily tv journal on prime time to tell his story. He got prison. An early bird ...

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Todays word is: com·plic·i·ty
/kəmˈplisədē/
the state of being involved with others in an illegal activity or wrongdoing.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

MSM needs to be set up with a huge false flag, and then get caught with their pants down. Something so big the world will notice.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

hmmm
kick it off?
like the Queen kicking the bucket?

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Media being paid to spread covid fraud could do it!

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

It needs to be doubting Thomas next level proof....BIG MIKE with his wang out?

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

we should tell them things that are true about how Ukraine is just looking around wondering why the corrupt Medical buildings are being assaulted, while the Deep-State NWO sluts in the media are telling us it's bedlam , and falsifying images to justify their bullshit.

"Seaches for "TheyNEVERWIN.gif"
Fk this leftist Twitter/Facebook Gif search engine. let us build our own.

🤡 🤣🤣🤣 Box of rocks!

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

MSM may be silent, If and when Xi goes after Taiwan.

I'm thinking there is much CCP infiltration and the MSM will not speak ill about China. After all, the MSM went out of their way to protect China when President Trump spoke of the "Chynah Virus".

The dichotomy will hopefully cause the general public to notice.

USNAVY COMBAT VET - PATRIOT - TRUMP SUPPORTER - #wwg1wga

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

My thoughts exactly

(1) Show this thread

Public arrest(s)? Gotta be something big to rev people up.

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

The Euros are bloody nuts!

Perhaps this?

USNAVY COMBAT VET - PATRIOT - TRUMP SUPPORTER - #wwg1wga

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

this didnt happen

(1) Show this thread