Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

How did you stumble across this from over a year ago?

That vril is stone cold by now! 😆

(1) Show this thread
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Queen; Vatican, Churches and Government of UK amd Canada are complicit in Torture and Sacrifice of children found in Mass graves in Canada. (Many others taken aboard yachts in International Waters)

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=kevin%20annett&ia=web

is the queen evil? i have reason to believe her father was a good guy and so is she. Her uncle may have been deep state but they got rid of him. I thought the queen was helping Trump and allowed him to walk in front of her out of deference. She ruined her sons...removed them from power...

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

i posted awhile back about this. look at the last time thexqueen was sitting on her thrown. was she in royal attire? why not? what does that mean? When Trump went to visit her, he didnt respect her by walking in front of her. she was out of power.

Patriot. Digital Soldier. Transparency breeds Trust. Trust unites People. Where We Go 1 We Go All.

BURN IT DOWN WITH THE EVIL ROYALS INSIDE!
#SaveTheChildren

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

I think she is a Hologram, can pop up anywhere..lol

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

FakeBook FakeCheckers didn't like that video because it lacks "context". Thos people ARE stupid.

London Irish living in Sydney Australia, fingers in lots of pies. Lover of a ditty. Q led and Irish soda bread.

being boiled in a bucket of shit is too good for her.

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

I hear she is supposedly in lockdown im Balmoral...not sure that explains it all

Red haired, red blooded Patriot... loves God, honesty, humor, loyalty and the one true POTUS. In it til the very end. #GodWins

The seal has been missing for over a year

Single dad to 3 beautiful girls, UK patriot to the great USA, MAGA, WWG1WGA WW

dead, she has been for years

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Anyone have the livecam link?

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

who?

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Was that filmed Feb 1,2021 or just posted that date?

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

Harry must have known what was going down, he distanced himself from there about 3 months before she disappeared in June of last year. There are things gone on globally that havn't yet been fully devulged because the media is the enemy of the world...

In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication

harry and megan executed

(1) Show this thread