Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

This is current time....

Only people mentioned by @Mtnhaven in this post can reply

In response Janie H.......... to her Publication

Happy Birthday!

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

In response Inquiring Minds to her Publication

thank you..yes we are all inquiring
minds..lol

(1) Show this thread

I'm just a simple Country girl. Retired HVAC contractor. Love my country, my husband, my dogs, and my God.

Happy birthday.

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

In response Lisa Roberts to her Publication

thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

happy birthday!

In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication

thank you!!

(1) Show this thread

NY girl fighting for Trump & America- AKA "Palmtrees" on Twitter- Trump is My President- We're going to need a bigger GITMO

Happy Birthday Janie!! 💞🎉🎈🎂

In response Patriot Jules to his Publication

thank you!! :))

In response Patriot Jules to his Publication

btw my twin we nicknamed Jules..
for Julie!

(2) Show this thread

happy Birthday!

In response Yam Goblin to his Publication

thank you!

(1) Show this thread