PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Pretty interesting that Russia/Z is presenting their bio weapon evidence to the UN on 3.11 < > 11.3. The only way is the military. Q never specified which military/militaries. 👀👇

“ALERT 🚨 UN Security Council to meet Friday on biological weapons at Russia’s request”—The Insider Paper

Q drop 26/Z

Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

https://insiderpaper.com/un-security-council-to-meet-friday-on-biological-weapons-at-russias-request/

Why did VK add ‘Z’ to his name? So many accounts have it too. Like the oranges some time ago.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GR2021 in this post can reply

In response God Wins to her Publication

V4VENDETTA

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

This “Special Operation” we’re seeing between Russia/Ukraine/US Biolabs is known as “Opertation Z.” Also, JFK Jr. had a Z Special Unit tattoo. 👀👇

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4729771/russia-operation-z-ukraine-border-invasion/

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Thank you so much 😊

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you Nana ♥️

(1) Show this thread

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

Did you work it out?
Somehow I missed the Z memo too! ;-)

In response War Weary to his Publication

Not yet! 😃 so missed it