PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Pretty interesting that Russia/Z is presenting their bio weapon evidence to the UN on 3.11 < > 11.3. The only way is the military. Q never specified which military/militaries. 👀👇

“ALERT 🚨 UN Security Council to meet Friday on biological weapons at Russia’s request”—The Insider Paper

Q drop 26/Z

Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

https://insiderpaper.com/un-security-council-to-meet-friday-on-biological-weapons-at-russias-request/

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Got around to explaing this to many folks….Z

Zzzzzzzrrrrrrrooooooom!!!
Zzzzzzzrrrrrrrooooooom!!!

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Z > The alliance

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Z - the ending of a series or sequence; "the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end"--Revelation

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication

The end of the beginning.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Just a thought

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

5:52 EET

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

you’re freaking me out again VK.. Vibes are real.. been Vibing Z for sometime now and also 42, which i finally closer to understanding why.. i’m sure though , i’m still no where from completely understanding it

🙏this movie is great🙏

In response Olaf Koll to his Publication

Never saw it coming being exposed THRU RISSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA ☀️

plot twist!

In response Olaf Koll to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Adding this to my previous reply.

3.11 🪞 11.3 (Marker for💧26 -Z?)

3.11.22 > 324.

Dec 09, 2017 10:40:41 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Please pray tonight.
Good people in harms way.
Q

3.12.22 > 334 (See attached.)

🙏✝️🇺🇸🦅🌎

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Thanks, PJ - you do great work. And, Thank you, VK -Z… for everything. God bless and Godspeed. I’m praying for you and all involved in this honorable quest to save the children, the Country, and the World.

#GodWins

Z = 26.
V = 22.

Be ready, Anons.

Nov 01, 2017 12:57:15 AM EDT
Anonymous
Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

How did the Z come about?
Russia doesn’t have that symbol in their alphabet? Just curious
Oh and msm gas already labeled it a Nazi symbol. Does that mean they won’t be censored on Fakebook?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Great job PJ!♥️🤗🔥

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Bidan is a big pussy…

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

is that "dash" Z or "negative" Z ? in name addendum that is... Vincent your way of doing things is its own ribbit hole. I like it

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Whoa!! mind blown

Ready When u R VK

https://open.spotify.com/track/2id8E4WvczfKHB4LHI7Np3?si=CRmC3GfVTfGVDJKE5tH-Lw

S-E-N-D I-T✌️✌️|✌️✌️| 🤟🤟🐎🦌⏰

Q

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Train - Calling All Angels (Lyrics) - YouTube

I do not own anything all rights go to train and their record label!!THANKS for the 1K VIEWS and counting!!! please Rate, Comment, Subscribe,Lyrics:I need a ...

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

🤟🤟|✌️✌️

Q

timber

TTDSSS

PJ 777 is 🔥

10:52 > 17 ... Zanon +++ :)

:)

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Oyes.