Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Now comes the pain. Godspeed.
God wins.
#wwg1wga
#GODSPEED

Wife, mother, daughter, friend. Loves GOD ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Family ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ & Freedom!! Trump Supporter๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ We are the media now!!!

NOW / WON / MON ... Monday???

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Jessica E... to her Publication

did the same.. thinking of all the different possibilities of that word... l think he last one was : Prepare

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Jessica E... to her Publication

did the same.. thinking of all the different possibilities of that word... l think he last one was : Prepare

(2) Show this thread

backwards = won.

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Fighting the fight for 40 years! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

WON

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Perhaps when Q stated to watch the water they were referring to Mr Pool.

Double meanings exist and YES I do believe so!

(1) Show this thread

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

New pic? Didnt recognize you!

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Heya! Yes new recent photo. My other one was a Facebook profile pic from a bit ago! Needed to update โ˜€๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

LFG!!!

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

VIBES . โšก๏ธโšก๏ธโšก๏ธ

(1) Show this thread
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

TRUTH .

(1) Show this thread

โ™ฅ๏ธGod, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World๐Ÿ™......WWG1WGA

TRUST THE REAL ONESโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
NOW...
https://t.me/looP_rM311_7121/23

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Put the money in my trust mr. pool ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Circle of Trust

(2) Show this thread