Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

A private company not giving someone a platform has nothing to do with free speech. If you care so much about your freedoms, you should at least know what they mean.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Ugh. Wish we had an edit button. Should be "on Rumble"...🙄

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well Nana is not surprised, I have never known Pres Trump to say anything that wasnt true or didnt happen just like he predicted.

🧐✍️😇💜

BLONDIE BROADCAST ON THE NATURE OF PATRIOTIC FRAUDS

Putin Vows to “Crush” Child Traffickers in Ukraine

Don't Worry America, I Got This.

https://rumble.com/vx2hjp-blondie-broadcast-on-the-nature-of-patriotic-frauds.html

yo guys yall ever wonder with everything going and the q post 11.3 marker yall ever thought it mirrored backwards and which its 3/11? tomorrow?

In response Shane Mark to his Publication

yo! definitely ;)

(1) Show this thread

😁I saw it before the deletions started. Na ne na ne boo boo!😁

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

VK ~It’s Moving Day?
22|44|55|88|99|77|333
Ready?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

😁Where ya going hun?😁

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Well DJT did say they would take it down. Another thing he was right about. But not before there were 1M views.