#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Jobs, Jobs, Jobs

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Z makes me think of one thing only.....

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Zeus from wwe?

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I named my dog Zeus.. see below.

awww im sure hes just as tough as he is cute lol

We love our dogs......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHxiLBAWpyY
zeus big cousins.......dont worry pet doggo was fine he just got bit in the butt and owner shot in the air and wolf ran away

Massive Wolf Captured on Dash-Cam - Must Watch!!! - YouTube

Massive wolf caught on Camera. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1...

I hope your days is going well. Looking at 3.11 for some uplifting news.

Only people mentioned by @reapermyer in this post can reply

GOD BLESS - I send good vibes and LOVE.