One of just millions I'm sure.
I spent about 3 hours last night re-tweeting deaths and injuries, just from yesterday.
Most people have no idea how bad it is.

R
@Noomoretyranny
I begged my husband not to get that 3rd shot. Tonight it took his life. My sweet little boy lost his hero and I am absolutely heartbroken. I don’t know how to tell my little boy. 😭💔

Only people mentioned by @downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication

A true story of a close friend of mine, she's in her 70s with a few health problems, her husband, in his early 60s, very fit, very healthy. He got the vax, she did not. They both got Covid, he got really bad and was put on a ventilator, she recovered. He died. Doesn't make sense to me.

A huge Trump supporter living in Canada.

In response MadeIn America to her Publication

😭I am so sorry. I just got a message from a friend tonight, her and her hubby both got covid. He ended up in the hospital, they vented him and he died. Not sure if you have watched any interviews with Dr. Ardis? He says that it is the remdesivir and vents that killed thousands.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

here in the netherlands nobody in my group has died or is sick .. nobody . I eish they got the placebo :(

I am heartbroken for you and your little boy, prayers said for your family and hugs being sent too.

In response Linda Barrier to his Publication

Thank-you not my boy, that was from twitter.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear Lord in Heaven we need you.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

I am so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your Family. God be with you

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

So sorry for your loss - praying for you and your son

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

(1) Show this thread