😱
Thinking back to @WhipLash347 & @IooP_rM311_7211 old posts.

Mr pool once posted "11"
Does 11 refer to a time, date, marker or all of the above?
Whip worked out "11" as Queen's death.
6 am DC = 11am London
6pm DC = 11pm London

Whip: "How do you reverse the effects of 9/11?"
Queen owns Mossad/CIA therefore Windsors are responsible for 9/11
When Queen goes down expect the storm tweet
3 days Social Media Blackout etc
Lines up with Bay Of Pigs/Sum of All Fears.
10 days mourning
All cover for the STORM.

Friday, 3/11 > 11.3 End of Occupation & Duration of GC Obligations

Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

πŸ’§44 on 11/02 > 11.2 When Military Occupation Law Applies

3/10 > 10 to comply. > 9...8...7
Mr. Pool : tghinrevo

πŸ‘€ Pool's post for 3 11 🀯
"IF" 3/11 mirrors 9/11...then 9/11 < > 1/19
1/19 = National Popcorn Day
The Golden Ticket > THE STORM > > STORM tweet?

Thoughts??
2 picsπŸ‘‡

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

trump has a pep rally Saturday so tomorrow is no go

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

In response Choose Light to her Publication

You may be right...
But do you think they would let the enemy know when they're going to strike? Look here not there? Seems like perfect timing to me, IMHO

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

to add to this post...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember Jenna Ellis posting once
"Tuesday was Sunday"

"IF"!! Tuesday is Sunday.
Then today , Thursday = Tuesday

Whip posted:
"Tuesday into Wednesday"
"Dam will break Wednesday, Bank on it"

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I love reading everything Whiplash puts up, and I miss seeing all of his posts…..

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Interesting - I have been booted off of twitter so if it happens I will depend on my friends here to inform me - crazy times - keep praying and sending positive energy to our world

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

I also have been booted off Twitter twice…..

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread