Interesting Leader of Myanmar , Soros, Obama & Hillary.
I think that there is more to this Coup today in Myanmar than we realise.
👇🧐

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Looks like Maynmar Leader Aung San Suu Kyi Detained on suspicion of voter fraud and Vote Rigging. She seemed to be using the Smartmatic Voting Machines in her November election.
Sound familiar America?

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Looks like Maynmar Leader Aung San Suu Kyi Detained on suspicion of voter fraud and Vote Rigging. She seemed to be using the Smartmatic Voting Machines in her November election.
Sound familiar America?

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Happy to find you here! thanks for the follow back!

"worldwide" 😉

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

🔥like father Like Son...?

AU Digital soldier. Twatter escapee. Sovereignty is Supreme! Say hello....

How sickening! The look in HRC and BOs eyes! Ahhh.... So this is why she was tortured!

No, I think she has always been a CIA puppet. She sold her country out. Obama helped get her release . I think she should have stayed locked up

No, I think she has always been a CIA puppet. She sold her country out. Obama helped get her release . I think she should have stayed locked up

(2) Show this thread