Trump planning the big silver short squeeze from the winter white house.

'planning' the Silver short ?
hmm...wish I understood that statement better.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CaliforniaAmerican in this post can reply

God Fearing, Trump loving, Constitution Following, Proud Father of Two Awesome Kids, Who Will Die For His Country!!!

In response California American to his Publication

So by buying silver drives the price up when all of these globalist bastards bet on it to stay low. Pretty much fucks them right in the ass with no lube.

TwinlessTwin Patriot #WWG1WGA #WINNING

so if I have the reciept that I paid for it but I don't have it yet does that matter

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

In response Winning WWG1WGA to her Publication

yes...its as good as yours...as the price goes
up or down. You just cant sell it until its in your
hot little hands...so you are basically HOLDING
...but once its in your posession...you xan sell it
whenever you want...local mint or dealer.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

Go buy seme-quick.

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

In response Oakley Clark to her Publication

lol...yes, we did actually...yesterday am
before i heard amex closed it!

We have some already...bought back at 12.00
but we wanted to be a part of this time in
history. learn to be boss...and then show them
weve figured out Who we are!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Let Nana put it in Nana terms.
These fookers sold us out decades ago.The fiat monetary system we have is not backed by anything.If everyone cashed out their stock investments there would not be enough money to cover it. They have printed money & tricked you so long that it is to a critical mass&they can cover shit.Let's also mention that their proof of ownership of 90% of the stock market disappeared in the hurricane in New Orleans yrs ago.It's a cluster..!They dont even have enough liquidity to cover gamestop holding for many days much less a run on silver.We're bankrupt us just didnt no it

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

amen and thx.

I actually know that info...Praise God woke up
4 yrs ago and have done much study.

But i was taking his sentence literally...and
dont get how our fearless Trump could..

'Plan the short'... Unless hes hinting that there were intentional...drips...drip...drip of hints ;)

(1) Show this thread

Through CST, AK & FN, and Vibrational Acupuncture, I facilitate others (2 & 4 legged) on their healing journeys. WWG1WGA

"Physical" is the important part. Don't let someone hold it for you, have it to hold for yourself.

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

In response Tanya Drayton to her Publication

Absolutely. Stick it in a home safe.

In response Tanya Drayton to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Christian, Father, Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🥃

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Basically buy Physical silver now while its cheap and it screws the CB establishment

(1) Show this thread