Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Oh no!! Not Trumpy!! Ugh. I pray for you all the time! The worlds toughest veteran. God must have your back! 💯 🙏 💕

🤷‍♀️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Real or not!
Nana got a message yesterday morning.
It will be called "Same Day Truth"

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. 🧎‍♂️ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

someone on Truth social stoled my name that God gave me . so on truth im LetTge World be Healed . i know it is off subject 😋

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Every article is different. One even claims jet is a Falcon 900.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

🤔 Hmmmm

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Yes...Trumps plane is a 757... with 2 engines .... not 4

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA