ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I hope the Anons realize that taking down Biolabs in Ukraine, meant saving the World. [Their] intention was to wipe us out by using Bioweapons, as it's much cleaner to do than a full scale war, as they want Green Gaia.

Covid suited them for collecting large amounts of DNA from all over the world, so they can target specific areas with certain strains that suits the best for that part of the world. They were showing us all that with all Covid strains. Covid was a test.

Wonder if people think back to the time they willingly sent their DNA to ancestry dot com or 23 and me to get info on "where they came from" or other places to find out what health problems they may have in the future. i just wonder where those samples really went? 🤔

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MsSarah in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
What happens after you spit in the tube? - YouTube

A 60 Minutes investigation reveals the potential value of DNA saliva samples. https://cbsn.ws/3r63p1aSubscribe to the 60 Minutes Channel HERE: http://bit.ly/...

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

What's even worse is that girl who made $9 billion on something where you prick your finger and supposedly that small amount of blood would tell you everything about your health. i can't remember her name, but she looks like a robot and tries to lower her voice to sound like a man. the people that were on the board of that company were big names, like Henry Kissinger.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

https://youtu.be/BgNfrDXr7uA

this is investigative report from 60 minutes Ausralian version. They're vastly different than 60 minutes America.

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(2) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

60 minutes actually did a piece on this & interviewed these 2 companies. The DNA is being sent to China & they admitted it

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Went to [them]. You can see what they're were using it for now.

yes. they tried to get us to send in a sample where i used to work under the guise of a "wellness" program to show us where we need to work on ourselves health wise. i told them absolutely not because my health is my own business. i have been a proud conspiracy theorist for a long time. lol

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I think WH took that over now.

(2) Show this thread