The flood is coming.
Emails, videos, audio, pics, etc.

❗The United States has conducted secret coronavirus projects not only in Ukraine, but also (since 2017) in the secret laboratory of the American Lugar Center in Tbilisi.

At the same time, the Pentagon contractor under this program also studied coronaviruses in bats in China shortly before the pandemic - in 2019 inclusive, RIA Novosti journalists found out after studying documents from US agencies.

The total amount of funding for these studies by the US government, according to documents, is about $ 10.2 million: of which $ 6.5 million - in Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkey and Jordan, and $ 3.7 million - in China.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

No, they said it's not true.... 🙄

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

🙏😎🙏

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

That $$$$ would have come in real handy to build our infrastructure, taken care of our veterans injured in handcrafted wars, got the homeless off the streets, feed and house the poor, have a train rail that we could be proud of, etc. Wow!!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Now I know why we need to learn Russian

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

They were doing tests on Ukrainian soldiers too. This is terrible!!!

(1) Show this thread