ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I hope the Anons realize that taking down Biolabs in Ukraine, meant saving the World. [Their] intention was to wipe us out by using Bioweapons, as it's much cleaner to do than a full scale war, as they want Green Gaia.

Covid suited them for collecting large amounts of DNA from all over the world, so they can target specific areas with certain strains that suits the best for that part of the world. They were showing us all that with all Covid strains. Covid was a test.

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Here's the thing. Why the Western countries didn't want to get Russian or Chinese vaccine? Also, you couldn't travel to any EU country with that vaccines, as they allowed only Pfizer, J&J, Moderna and AstraZeneca, not sure if that was for Australia, Canada and US. But that tells me something.
Chinese vaccine was the only "old style" vaccine, with the dead virus, old tech, and China a lot of South American countries took that vaccines, millions vaccinated, almost none side-effects.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

You don't trust Chinese Covid numbers, but trust its vaxx side effect numbers? That doesn't compute.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

This tells me
The Western Vaccines were created for one purpose.
Depopulation.
They wanted to make sure only their product was being used.
Lord
I wish I could say, Wake me when this over.
Not a possibility
Im busy trying to red pill people.
SO far I haven't been very good at it.🤣
After 12 years of trying, people still think Im lolo!

(4) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

kill