I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

That's what I keep telling my kids, I wish I were wrong.

I believe in my heart that the Vaccines are the “Mark” and I truly hope Im wrong! I told people (loved ones) that it was the mark and they straight up went and got it in spite of me. I dont want to be “right” about it. But I felt a strong sense through prayer to not get it for myself and my kids. The more I research it the more Im sure. My heart breaks for those unknowingly took something very sinister thinking it was for health.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I know how you feel several of my children took them, I begged them not to. Only so much you can do, then give it to God, and pray.
I wish I were wrong about everything, I mean everything,. But inside I know I am not.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Be blessed and comforted knowing you did what God called you to. Everyone has free will and it was their choice. You can only speak truth and warn others like you did.

(1) Show this thread