Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Exactly!

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

“For (a) God and Country.”
Isn’t it always just For God and Country-
no (a)?
A bit far fetched - could this be directed to all Russian operators right now?
Mistakes to you are roadmaps to others.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

MY QUESTION EXACTLY, remember when the conflict kicked off back in 2014, nedia channels were jamed with video & pics from cell phones and this time nearly nothing and the ones that do appear show no gun fire, no bombs and no jets over head. My guess is they have gone in and removed the BIO labs

I swear people are buying into this because they are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. Even so-called awake / red pilled people are buying this crap. They are even predicting WW3 by spring or fall. Why not throw in summer and winter in for good measure. [insert eye roll here].

FJB .......Trump is my President

Not any weider than fake biden

Weird Indeed

Weird Indeed

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

Damn skippy...

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

My brain always redirects…irrelevant I’m sure but interesting nonetheless (at least to me) 😁

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Bingo!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

They got it all.
Raw footage and the Gold.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

💞💞💞💞

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Gaddafi alive?

(2) Show this thread

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

Exactly how I ended my “debate” with my wife 2 weeks ago. Thank you Q!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I believe this is why Elon Musk set up starlink over there. Gathering footage.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

No war No raw footage. MSM lies as usual and people still watch msm and believe.

There are videos, and probably some underground. But much of what we're seeing is what multiple "sides" want us to see.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

This was posted earlier....

https://twitter.com/LezLuthor/status/1500175827161554946?t=hLnikTfLwpNbUsYT9mpA1Q

Doesn't look like war to me...

new name vk-z=5

5 number of change

TS 113

fox news: 17 children injured at hospital
evacuted all the children underground

the news is just comms for them 🤯?

its time to follow 1023!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

1022 > 122 > current year
1023 > 123 > next year

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Kyiv looks nice VK

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So freakie VK that you and I seem to always see the same tictoks what are the odds.
Nana is just wondering how much more of this bad mouthing Putin is going to tolerate before he starts releasing a whole bunch of truths?
Seriously, today a maternity ward.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

everyone in spotless clean clothes . im a bit suspcious Nana🤣

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Exactly....tried to explain it to hubs.....he is not taking the red pill too easily. God is trying to teach me patience....and I trust Him. Soon enough, not everyone will remain asleep.

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

VK, I have questions. Is it time to keep a closer eye on Betelgeuse? Is Fauci really in witness protection? An also this vodeo shows five suns in the sky. I’ve dreamed of this and even counted them out in my dreams…thoughts???

https://youtu.be/TRUYxaF4QX0

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

In colder climates, light reflects off of ice crystals. One sun, two sundogs, reflections, and a circumzenithal arc. I saw a CA on 12-21-12 in MN.

https://cloudatlas.wmo.int/en/circumzenithal-arc.html

(1) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

1:03 > 13 mirrored 31

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

That's cause the MSM are surpessing raw material, as the situation on the field is pretty different than what they're talking about. Also, Army members are forbidden to use phones. I saw terrible videos, and that's why I won't post it here.

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

so happy i started a new name and dont follow as many people now bc people post some wild ass stuff . and i just think. like come on family i know you mean well but your adding to the problem . gave me alot more peace

(1) Show this thread

Now that's a critical thinker! BOOM!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Fabricated wars don't have raw footage

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

bc a.i is dangerous if you ask me . they can control what you see who you see your thoughts. half the time i wonder if people really post something or is it the algos . dangerous game