Before we start... say it with me.. I am.. what are you today? What makes you the person you see yourself to be? With such a powerful couple of words we can be anything we choose to be. I am.. manifestation of light.. I am understanding.. I am a bringer of the truth on many levels. I say this to affirm the type of man I want to project myself to be. It helps solidify a goal to reach. It manifests drive so to speak. Give it a shot by yourself. It helps. Heal the world.

Only people mentioned by @MMMMADDDD in this post can reply

Keep flowing forward, see the best possible outcome in every moment! #WWG1WGA ❤✌🙏🌎🌈🔥🌞

I am a powerful manifesting generator who chooses to observe and embrace, and therefore attract more of, the good in all things. Bok!❤❤❤

Depression is a state of mind that can be handled with focus on the things that make you live. Chemical imbalances happen when emotional focus becomes perpetual. In turn depression manifests.

Focus on what brings you joy. Raise your spirit to the many beautiful sites and experiences this world has to offer and I assure you you'll begin to ask yourself why so much energy got put into self inflicted misery such as we all have or will see at some point on our paths. Embrace life. It only requires a few steps to get going.

People seem to be scared.. angry.. depressed and all the things that the negativity persists on manifesting. This is where confusion truly lies. In the lower state of being that we all are being driven to be inside of. I never once wanted to share my religious outlook because it is unique to me. My words are meant to simply uplift your spirit so you too can begin to understand what is hidden.

(1) Show this thread