#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Thank you all for your healing suggestion and hair loss remedies after having Covid. I feel 100% again.
Someone suggested Medicore to me and I started taking it a couple weeks ago. and I feel great!! I was not looking to loose weight but I am.
I have learned so much from all of you and have been able to help myself and others without seeing a Doctor.
Any important herbs I can plant in my garden soon? I will do it.
Thank you. I love all of you so much.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

In regards to hair loss make sure you do not over protein your hair.
The hair loss does not last ❤️

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Your comment caught my eye.☺️ "Hair loss does not last". Did you have experience with hair loss? I'm having hair loss for first time in my life! 😭Idk if I had covid... My 17 yo son had upper respiratory virus symptoms in Dec & I developed similar symptoms. My husband also developed a milder version. I recovered in about a week or so. None of us got tested. (What is the point? You still have to treat symptoms.) In late Feb I noticed hair loss. My son and husband don't have hair loss. If you know...how long does it last? I'm looking at all recommendations related to this post and trying to decide what to do. Thank you!

In response Have Faith to her Publication

I experienced the hair loss after having Covid, the hair loss was a lot and scary but lasted about three months.

It is scary! Did you do anything to treat it?
I'm ready to run out and get rosemary essential oil, peppermint essential oil and vitamin E oil to add to my shampoo.

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KeepTheFaith in this post can reply

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

And has your hair recovered to its normal thickness? I currently see a lot of new hair growth.

Yes,my hair is back to normal 😊

(1) Show this thread