Putin calls the action in Ukraine 'Special op' and he insists on that term, not the term War. We know who recently had 'Special Op'.

Hint: Our favorite 'just a regular Anon'

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Proud American Patriot supporting freedom and liberty for all. Awakened and pissed off!

So happy to hear Putin use terms like gold standard, satanic evil governents, US biological weapons, US bio labs in Ukraine, spec op team, no war, specific targets, canabalist McDonalds 😡 I wish we could hear more of this terminolgy it restores my faith in the plan each time! Russia is sending food and supplies to the people of Ukrain but none of this will be on MSM until the switch is flipped I’m afraid. I’m also grateful to all the woke companies being called out for pulling out of Russia it is always good to get an updated list!

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Guys I have been following Military Air Craft in Europe skies now for a year. In the past 2 to three weeks the quantity have doubled with AWACs, refuelers, scanners and fighter jets. They are looking for something and they can't find it. There were 2 to 3 scanners over Latvia and Lithuania for about 4 months now. Hopefully they know where it is and they are just keeping an eye on it so it does not move.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

That's very interesting info. As it all started happening, I guess we will know soon.

(1) Show this thread

🙏The Brilliance of this op is stunning AND staggering! Blown Away!
So honored to bear witness. Thank Q for all you have done and yet to do. Blessings🙏

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response 13007 ThisOrThat to her Publication

Bear, like that word.

(1) Show this thread