Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I still cannot work out why they deviated the entire third act of that movie from the third act of the book.

The comms of the movie rewrote the third act to be in Cardiff, Wales (outskirts).

Anyone have any theories?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

i was in Glasgow City Chambers in Scotland and saw this movie being made in George Square, never went to see the actual film though.

mačka má 7 životov tak ako ja 😂🐸💥🤓

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

Hey, VK - bunch of people are trying to figure out the -Z you added to your name.

I figured I would just ask you...

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

this Z operation for some reason reminds me of when VK was on twadder and drunk celebrating a victory. idk why it just pops in my head.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

lol. today dead cat bounce fo sho!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

This is so Great!.....I am still laughing.....Thanks for sharing!

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

🤣 kitty kat adventures are awesome

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It really freaks Nana out just a bit how many times I type a message and then look down to see it turns out to be 144 spaces.
Happens a lot now

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

144’s & 1144’s lately for me too. 💫

(1) Show this thread

LOL - Love the expression - puuurrrfect

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Hi there Neo, Nana been missing you since I got the last boot off twit wit!
Hope you are amazing as eva!

The original Q-JFK
The Real Z.....

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hi Nana, miss you too. 😘❤
Did you hear about the trouble between Peacey and Pan?

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

The Floodgates of TRUTH Are Wide Open...
people Will Truly Understand 👇
VK, Today is an awesome day to Tell them..
“ It is The End Times,

Shane Browning is The Messiah
&
Taylor A Swift & Brock A Malky
are the Two Witnesses
We Can Skip The Q Thing...
Which is Crazier?

Some Random Guy is Q
Or
The Rando is The Witness to

Yahweh???
What Do you Think VK?

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

do it 2211
looking forward to seeing the red jet plane!
we 🌊you, now time for the
🌎to 🌊you
🙏💙

(1) Show this thread

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

😂😭😭

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts