Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Jack Willwakeu
@willwakeu
ยท
Jan 30
NO... WHAT ARE YOU TALKING
ABOUT THE SHOT DOES ITS JOB
THEY CREATED THE VIRUSES TO KILL.. THEY CREATED THE CURE TO KILL... CLASS OVER..

Jason:
Let me get this right. TWENTY TWO residents of the same care home die within one month. They've obviously had the vaccine because it says at the end that it takes a few weeks for antibodies to build. Am I the only one who feels this is slightly suspicious?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hampshire-55840781

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You have to look at the "vaccine age ranges". Why do they want the eldest to get the shot first - because they care - um NO! Because they want them DEAD to decrease the global population. Why is our age bracket saved until last....because we are the WORKING CLASS, they can use us to pay taxes and support their extreme livelihoods. Why are our kids (young adults) buying in....because they are were "socially educated" longer than we were.

Kind of reminds me of what I learned about Nazi concentration camps.

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it