So, it's interesting that since day 0, Anons were on this. And they call us "Conspiracy theorists". First there was 0 Biolabs, now there are who knows how many and confirmed.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

ShariRaye on Bitchute opened with a list of them. If I owned a stock in one of these, I'd dump it pronto. Many recognizable medical industry names.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Next up if they follow their usual MO will be that there will be a chemical disaster of some sort over there and they will say it was Putin.

They have done this b4 many times.

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

The set-up question by Maro Rubio ( the leading the witness question) was, I hope part of the Movie - not serious. Who would believe Russia is 'invading' to steal US-funded bio weapons so they could 'only then' use such things - like they don't have their own or don't have the ability to produce them..so stupid. Enjoy the Show.

This spunds ripe for a False Flag. Are you 100% the Russians would be behind it? Yes. Garbage

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Cookie girl is a POS