Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Whoah!!

Now I know why I hate to go in Public, especially big crowds! It almost seems like the pandemic and Lockdowns have starved the parasitic Dimensional beings out and any chance they get, they jump to a better suitable host? Which explains totally why sometimes people we know all of a sudden become mad and different! This is crazy! 😳

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

This video illustrates the importance of putting on the full armor of God as described in Ephesians 6 of the Holy Bible and the importance of being "sealed in the blood of Jesus". I ask for an insurmountable hedge of protection from our Holy Heavenly Father/Creator to be built around me and those I pray for.

(2) Show this thread

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

Hmm...to be on the safe side, Pray God's blessing over yourself
EVERY DAY. Thank Him for your protection.

Psalm 91 ....no evil shall befall you...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

Someone spraying the RORO in the air?

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Folks, could this possibly be a MOVIE?

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Beings from other dimensions.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

movie (FALLEN)

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

with the demond azzazal

it reminds me of the the movie (lallen) with denziel washington

beings that resonate in lower fields than us. when stuck in negativity our personal vibration becomes compatable with spirits that have no body. this is because only beings of positivy can inhabit a vessel like ours. so what they do is make the resonating frequency of pur being match with theirs. then when this happens it's like taking off a pair of gloves and putting a new pair on for them. keep positive and be good in your heart and these beings will not be able to resonate with you.

(1) Show this thread

Born again Christian. My faith and trust is in the Lord alone but I believe Trump Is who God has appointed for this time!! GET READY!!

Yep i hated everything about that 😳

(1) Show this thread

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

WOW appears a DEMONIC entity left one man for the other

God Lovin’ Texas Lovin’ Trump Lovin’ Girl! GOD BLESS THE USA ❤️🤍💙🇱🇷🇺🇸

oh geez!! thats creepy! 😱