LORD as I speak to You quietly in spirit,
by the might of Your Name and all authority given
allow me to echo boldly throughout the spiritual realms,
casting out any evils that may lurk and creep about me now.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, โค๏ธUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. ๐Ÿคฌ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Amen๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I just realized this is from 6 months ago. Interesting how things come to the surface when we need them. Love you J, you are a rock.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

Hey brother we need you on Truth Social

In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

The DIAMOND LIGHT of the Universal MER-KA-BAH Radiating from the Heart. The same Toroidal, Radiant Light Experienced by Jacob at Peniel, Ezekial and His Vision of Wheels Within Wheels--the Same Light Witnessed by the Disciples at the Moment of the Transfiguration of Christ; The Light that Descended in Tongues of Fire on the Apostles at Pentecost. The Universal Light Within Which We "Live and Move and Have Our Being," that was Experienced by Paul on the Road To Damascus.
Each and Every One of Us is a Holo-Fractal (Whole-in-Part; Part-in-Whole) Expression of this Universal Light.
Jesus Showed Us How to Cultivate and Activate that Eternal LIght Within Ourselves and Recognize & Celebrate it in One Another.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

DIAMOND LIGHT PRAYER

Lord God, Holy Spirit, Giver of All Light,
Bless and Keep All Those of This World.
Grant Us Your Peace, Your Light, Your Love.
Grant Us Complete Renewal of Body, Mind and Spirit -
Continual Rebirth in Newness of Life.
Let Your Light Shine Upon Us and Be Gracious to Us.
Grant to Each and Every One of Us:
Health, Comfort, Joy, Peace Within Ourselves,
Peace Within Our Families, Peace Within Our Communities,
and Peace among All those This World.
Grant That I May Be an Instrument of Thy Peace.
Grant That I May Radiate Thy Peace, Thy Light, Thy Love,
Thy Healing, Thy Comfort, Thy Joy,
to All Those Around Me and All Those in My Thoughts
This Day and Ever More. AMEN.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Yes + Amen + Ty+Father+Jesus+Holy Spirit = = = > < >

Joe 2:25
And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten,
the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm,
My Great Army which I sent among you.

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ’œโ™พ๏ธ

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค

(2) Show this thread

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŠ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป in the name of the father, son, and holy spirit, AMEN

In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication

In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread